- Areas of Service
Waterfront Due Diligence
HWA has provides waterfront due diligence studies for residential and commercial buyers, sellers, agents, and developers with the information that will give all parties confidence in making an informed decision on their purchase of a waterfront property. HWA also teaches a Waterfront Due Diligence 101 courses to real estate professionals that will educate them on the basic entitlement process and potential property pitfalls.
HWA provides the following Waterfront Due Diligence Services:
- Assessment of
- Seawalls, Bulkheads, and any other shoreline protection
- Docking Facilities (piles, decking, cleats, electrical, water, & boat lifts)
- Review of existing environmental resources
- Identify permit compliance issues
- Identify any regulatory restrictions on development
- Review local Manatee Protection Plan
- Financial and market review
- Marina market assessment
- Marina financial proforma
- Marina facility programing
- Public Pier Feasibility Study Bonita Springs, Florida Client Name: City of Bonita Springs Project Location: Bonita Beach, Estero Bay, Lee County, Florida Project Scope: This project began with direction from City Council to assess the feasibility of constructing a City owned pier located in the Gulf of Mexico, similar to the pier atFort MyersBeach. A written report was produced assessing issues related…
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Go Boating Florida ~ Andros Gold Blog
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM
- White Mangroves
- Black Mangroves
- Red Mangroves
- Florida Mangroves and Trimming
- Marina Feasibility Studies and Marina Due Diligence