HWA provides waterfront due diligence studies for residential and commercial owners, buyers / sellers, agents, and developers. These studies deliver information to better serve the client, whether buying, selling, or maintaining existing facilities or evaluating the potential of constructing new facilities. The information developed in a due diligence or feasibility study will often function as the cornerstone for developing budgets for restoration, the basis for Environmental Resource Permit applications, or the background information associated with marketing the developing a site.
Waterfront Due Diligence Services:
- Seawalls, Bulkheads, and shoreline protection structural evaluations.
- Docking facilities (structural, electrical, water, & boat lifts) general assessments.
- Permit compliance evaluations and conflict resolution.
- Assess and manage regulatory restrictions on development.
- Manatee Protection Plan review and slip capacity assessments.
- Financial management and boating market analysis.
- Transfer of Slip Credits.