- Areas of Service
HWA is focused on working along the waterfront and whether your project is located on the open coast, inland waterway, or lake we have been successful working with Federal, State, Regional, and Local agencies. HWA continues to nurture our working relationship with each regulatory agencies which has been a key to HWA’s success. Our working relationships allow us to understand the rules and regulations and obtain quick answers to ensure an efficient design and permitting of our projects.
HWA provides the following Coastal Engineering Services:
- Coastal House Relocation, North Captiva, Florida Client Name: Private Residence Project Location: North Captiva Island, Lee County Project Scope: This project involvedresearching various options to protect an existing waterfront residence from shoreline fluctuations due to erosion. These options included large scale beach restoration; individual groin structures to control the location and rate of erosion; and relocation of the house to an…
- South Seas Island Resort Dune Creation Captiva Island, Lee County, Florida Client Name: South Seas Island Resort Project Location: Captiva Island – LeeCounty Project Scope: The original access channel from theIntracoastal Waterway to the resort was dredged in an alignment that required ongoing maintenance dredging. A permit was issued that allowed the dredged material, which was clean sand and shell, to be used for placement in…
- Residential CCCL Permit, North Captiva Island, Florida Client Name: Private Residence Project Location: Captiva Island, Lee County Project Scope: This project involved obtaining the Coastal Construction Control Line (CCCL) permit from the State Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), as well as the local determination of comprehensive plan compliance, setback, and zoning consistency from Lee County for the single-family dwelling located North Captiva…
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Go Boating Florida ~ Andros Gold Blog
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM
- White Mangroves
- Black Mangroves
- Red Mangroves
- Florida Mangroves and Trimming
- Marina Feasibility Studies and Marina Due Diligence