- Areas of Service
Riverside Park Public Fishing Pier and Canoe Ramp, Fort Myers, Florida
Client Name: City of Fort Myers
Project Location: Caloosahatchee River, Fort Myers, Lee County, FL
Project Scope: This project involved emergency shoreline restoration at Riverside Community Center, resulting from impacts of Hurricane Charley. The area of restoration was approximately 350 lf of shoreline directly adjacent to the Community Center building and 315 lf of shoreline on the peninsula approach to the fishing and observation pier completed by Hans Wilson & Associates. The project also included a low profile floating dock for the local rowing club.
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM
- White Mangroves
- Black Mangroves
- Red Mangroves
- Florida Mangroves and Trimming
- Marina Feasibility Studies and Marina Due Diligence
- Vertical Datums