- Areas of Service
Fishing Pier and Canoe/Kayak Ramp, Riverside Park, Fort Myers, Florida
Client Name: City of Fort Myers
Project Location: Caloosahatchee River, Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida
Project Scope: This project involved the planning, design, permitting and construction observation of a public fishing pier including; a 6’ x 90’ boardwalk; a 6’ x 250’ access pier; a 20’ x 20’ terminal platform; and a 10’ x 10’ observation deck. It also included a canoe/kayak/rowing scow dock with a 6’ x 167’ access pier, a 5’ x 20’ ramp connector, and a 10’ x 130’ floating dock. Professional services took place in 2003. Construction started on June 23, 2003 and ended on September 30, 2003. Additional services for this project site included an emergency shoreline restoration as a result of Hurricane Charley impacts. Approximately 665 linear feet of shoreline was restored in 2005.
Key Project Elements:
- ERP Permitting
- Designed Park Elements
- Created Bid and Specification Booklet
- Construction Observation
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Don’t Miss the 41st Annual Fort Myers Boat Show ~ November 14-17, 2013
- Great News ~ Hans Wilson has been appointed to Florida’s Boating Advisory Council
- SWFMIA 2013 Annual Dinner
- Catch up on Andros Gold aka Dwight’s West Side Story
- Don’t miss parts 2 and 3 of Andros Gold – Dwight’s West Side Story
- Go Boating Florida ~ Andros Gold Blog
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM