- Areas of Service
Hans Wilson and Associates (HWA) offers a broad range of marine, coastal, environmental, and permitting services and every HWA employee shares a common vision… “To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment”.
Our professionalism and commitment to “everyday excellence” is reflected in the long list of satisfied HWA clients. Since 2000 HWA has been a trusted advisor, serving clients throughout Florida and the Caribbean with practical, cost effective design and engineering excellence. HWA’s client management process ensures that there is always somebody available to speak to that is knowledgeable about the current status of the project. HWA a has a desire to always provide the client with personal service and believes that our team should always be just a phone call away to provide personal service and support to the client from project inception to final delivery.
Our organization of professional engineers, marina experts, permitting professionals, and environmental scientists are dedicated and stand ready to assist our clients, address their needs, and demonstrate our understanding of their vision. We have excelled by providing outstanding technical services, stressing our three tenants of business.
Knowledge … Quality … Service
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Don’t Miss the 41st Annual Fort Myers Boat Show ~ November 14-17, 2013
- Great News ~ Hans Wilson has been appointed to Florida’s Boating Advisory Council
- SWFMIA 2013 Annual Dinner
- Catch up on Andros Gold aka Dwight’s West Side Story
- Don’t miss parts 2 and 3 of Andros Gold – Dwight’s West Side Story
- Go Boating Florida ~ Andros Gold Blog
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM