- Areas of Service
Commercial Boatyard and Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Client Name: Diversified Yacht Services, Inc
Project Location: 751 Fisherman’s Wharf – Matanzas Pass – Lee County
Project Scope: This project consists of the planning, design, permitting, and construction observation of the conversion from a commercial marina with 184 dry storage spaces and 41 wet slips to a commercial boatyard with fork truck access and a 150 ton travel lift. The project removes an existing over water building and fixed wooden docks and replaces them with floating concrete docks. The marina retains the 41 wet slips for rental and staging for various in water vessel repairs. The upland facility is state of the art design for vessel repairs, hazardous materials management, hull treatment, and engine services. The project includes dredging 1,700 cy. of material to a depth of -8’ MLW; the installation of intertidal habitat in the form of ©Reef Balls; installation of over 6,000 sf. of floating concrete docks and concrete piers; and installation of 250 lf. of steel seawall.
"To provide quality, cost effective consulting and engineering design services, balancing the impact of human development in the marine environment."
Hans Wilson & Associates, Inc.
1938 Hill Ave.
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
Phone (239) 334-6870
Fax (239) 334-7810
- Don’t Miss the 41st Annual Fort Myers Boat Show ~ November 14-17, 2013
- Great News ~ Hans Wilson has been appointed to Florida’s Boating Advisory Council
- SWFMIA 2013 Annual Dinner
- Catch up on Andros Gold aka Dwight’s West Side Story
- Don’t miss parts 2 and 3 of Andros Gold – Dwight’s West Side Story
- Go Boating Florida ~ Andros Gold Blog
- Water Reuse Week, May 19-25
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association ~ Welcome To The Water
- DEP NEWS~March 2013 Seagrass Awareness Month
- Hans Wilson Interview ~ Ask An Expert ~ WINK 1200 AM